-President Carter could not do much in office, but he could build houses for the poor afterward.
-President Reagan could lead this country back to economic prosperity—after 4 years of Carter administration—and delivered a win of the Cold War.
-President Bush (41) could win Desert Storm.
-President Clinton could play the saxophone.
-President Bush (43) could destroy Saddam Hussein.
Well, President Obama can sing the blues…to the tunes of:
- 8.3% unemployment rate (actual unemployment rate is 15.9% if people who are under-employed or have given up searching for jobs are included)
- 14% unemployment rate among the young adults, and 9.1% unemployment rate among the recent college graduates
- 45.8 million on food stamps (aka Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program-SNAP)—almost 15% of the country’s population
- total deficit of over 15 trillion—with almost 4 trillion coming from his administration in just 3 years 2010-2012
It’s time for real changes. It’s time that we have a president:
- who has business experience to lead the country back to economic prosperity
- who has lived in and understands the real business world—outside of Washington DC—to create jobs for the people
- who can stand up tough to China by:
- balancing trades between two countries
- protecting American intellectual property
- forcing China to allow a fair currency valuation on the yuan
- stopping China aggression in the Asia Pacific area
Who is that person?
He’s surely not Barack Obama.